Sunday, February 12, 2006

RV Education 101 Newsletter Editorial by Mark

Hello Everybody,
I don't know about anybody else but I feel as though I'm in some kind of time warp. It seems like just yesterday I was working on last month's newsletter. I don't have much news to report for the rest of January. My new book, The RV Book, and our new DVD, Towing behind a Motorhome, were both received quite well. I would like to thank all of you who purchased one or both of these new RV Education 101 products. I don't think you'll be disappointed, but then again, I say that from a biased standpoint.
We finally parked, winterized and covered the RV for the winter. It's always disappointing to park the motorhome for the winter. To help make the time pass I'm in the planning stages for our second RV trip of 2006, an early spring fly-fishing trip to Pennsylvania. I can hardly wait to hit some of the small trout streams I fished as a kid!

Something else we are considering this winter is whether to upgrade to a new motorhome, or keep our current one for a while longer. We have been completely satisfied with our Class C, but feel as though we are out growing it now. The boys are getting bigger and we would like something that we can work out of easier when we travel.

With that said our plan is to attend a couple of RV shows this month. I always enjoy going to the shows but it's even more exciting when the possibility exists that you might be buying a new RV. Even if you don't plan on buying an RV you should attend some RV shows. There's a lot to see and do at RV shows, and it helps pass the time and gets you excited about this years camping season. That's why I decided to write this month's feature article on what else, RV shows. I'll update you next month on where we stand with the RV upgrade situation.

I almost forgot, WAY TO GO STEELERS! I have been a dedicated Pittsburgh Steelers fan for as long as I can remember, and have waited for this game since Super Bowl XIV.

Enjoy the blog & happy camping,
Mark
http://www.rveducation101.com/ Return to: http://rveducation101.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home