Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Meeting the president of The Happy Camper Club


Hi!
I am Dawn, co-owner of RV Education 101 and wife of Mark Polk.

Mark and I have worked with Anne Pierson, president of Happy Camper Discount Club for about 5 years now. We have spoken on the phone and e-mailed each other for many countless hours throughout the years. It is kind of a neat feeling to be able to conjure up images of what you think someone might look like based on what you have communicated back and forth for so long.

Mark and I had an RV trip planned for some business and Mark said I could e-mail Anne and tell her that after our business meeting, we could drive our motorhome to meet her and her family. She and I were both ecstatic to say the least!

We finally got to Anne and Bob's Lake Bruin Campground. Out came this lady with a bucket hat...I knew instantly that it was Anne...exactly as I pictured her!

Anne and I discovered long ago that we have so much in common and had bonded long ago, especially now that we have met!

It was a lot of fun sitting around her and Bob's campground amongst our RV's, kids and animals. Something Mark and I will never forget and something we are most definately going to do again! They also took us on an evening boat ride to watch the sunset from the lake..WOW!



Mark always says that RV's give you the freedom to explore this wonderful country we live in, and you know what? He is right!!!!!!